Seeking an HR Generalist for a client in Eden Prairie, MN. This role will have a large emphasis on Talent Acquisition but will also have the opportunity to work on multiple HR related projects including an employee recognition program as well as talent development and career pathing.
The Human Resources Generalist provides key contributions to this corporation’s success by delivering high-impact Human Resources partnership to the organization. Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for leading talent acquisition for their assigned client groups and supporting ongoing Human Resources processes, programs, and initiatives. The Human Resources Generalist’s key responsibilities also include working in close collaboration with HR colleagues to concept, create, and implement new Human Resources practice enhancements and projects in order to drive a culture of ongoing excellence and continuous improvement. Success in this position requires the ability to translate knowledge in multiple HR disciplines into organizational impact, as well as act as a change agent to deliver value-added services that drive organizational success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads end-to-end talent acquisition activity as the primary recruiter for their client groups in order to source, attract, and hire top candidates
- Works closely with HR colleagues and internal stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities; leverages expertise spanning multiple HR specialties to build and deliver projects that drive organizational success and continuous improvement in Human Resources functional areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, workforce analytics and reporting, total rewards, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, charitable giving, employee recognition, and more
- Manages client groups’ new employee onboarding process to deliver smooth, effective experiences that provide new hires with the information, tools, and training needed to ensure their success
- Supports day-to-day Human Resources program, policy, and procedure administration, as well as Human Resources initiatives such as performance management processes, employee engagement surveys and follow-up continuous improvement actions, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and employee recognition programs
- Collaborates with specialist compensation, benefits, payroll, and related functions to administer industry-leading total rewards package
- Supports progressive and proactive training and development programs to ensure employees develop the skills and capabilities required for present and future needs
- Manages accurate, compliant personnel records and workforce data to support administrative Human Resources processes and deliver actionable data-driven insights
- Cultivates relationships with community organizations, professional networks, recruiting firms, and other talent sources to maintain an ongoing talent pipeline
- Maintains knowledge of industry policies, programs, legislation, and related knowledge, and leverage this expertise for high impact in the organization
- Models and promotes core values behavior among others in the organization; translates and amplifies the messages aligned with company culture
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 plus years’ experience in Human Resources roles, including at least 3 years of experience leading recruiting activities in a Talent Acquisition or HR Generalist position
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Proficiency utilizing a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.