Our healthcare industry client is looking for a HR Generalist for a 11+ month contract engagement. Our client is a trusted healthcare partners because they listen to the needs of individuals, groups and communities and then provide the resources that fit those unique needs. As an organization, they pride themselves on open and honest collaboration. If you are a Human Resources Generalist with experience in healthcare or other highly regulated industries, this may be the next role for you!
Our healthcare industry client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team for a 11+ month contract engagement. This position supports both strategic and tactical HR programs. This HR Generalist will use their technical and administrative HR expertise while handling day-to-day functions. This individual will also help develop assigned Human Resources processes and programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Readiness manager in preparing for readiness assessments
- Conduct readiness assessments providing and clarifying information from an HR perspective
- Analyze information and identify key themes paying close attention to training, staffing, and org design implications
- Understand budget, staffing and organizational/functional priorities that support or hinder projects
- Identify communication needs and work with internal communications team to build a plan
- Work with management team to build change management plan and prepare organization for changes
- Review changes and identify readiness measurements that would best alert issues and/or business performance
- Support Readiness Manager in ongoing project updates and governance
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to prepare for new positions
- Collaborate with HRBPs and other leaders to execute and implement HR initiatives and the “roll out” of annual programs, new programs and other policies
- Provide day to day guidance to management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 5-8 years of work experience beyond degree
- Must be organized
- Have an interest in reviewing, analyzing and using data
- Ability to connect dots, anticipate, and see implication
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 38930