If you are a HR Generalist who can jump into a busy environment and make a quick impact, then we have the perfect role for you! Or client is looking for a true HR Generalist who can also assist with some recruiting efforts. Check out this role and apply today!
Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to step in and help administer the day-to-day HR function for a 3+ month assignment. The ideal candidate will be able to assist with a variety of HR functions as well as daily operations of our client’s organization. This HR Generalist will also be responsible for some recruiting efforts such as reviewing resumes and performing phone screens.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with hiring managers to identify recruiting and selection resources
- Perform some recruiting processes including, screening, applicant tracking, background checks, reference checks, and prepare employment offers
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers, and leadership
- Provide orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers which includes the data entry and maintenance efforts in various systems and electronic/physical filing system
- Interact effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assist in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, assist employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA, etc.
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience with hands-on Human Resources experience
- Bilingual experience highly desired
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Self-starter and able to independently make decisions, perform tasks, and solve problems
- Coaching approach to working with employees and managers at all levels of an organization
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and able to professionally interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced competencies with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39618