We need an HR Generalist who has experience working closely with managers! Do you have a passion for performance management? Then apply to this role today!
Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to join them for a 4+ month contract engagement. This consultant will help run the daily HR function for our client. The ideal candidate will be comfortable assisting multiple offices across the country with their HR needs. This HR Generalist should have a genuine passion for Human Resources and empowering employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers, and leadership
- Provide orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers
- Interact effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assist in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, and provide assistance to employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA, etc.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret HR related data for report generation and management decision making to link HR action plans with business needs
- Partner with hiring managers on full cycle recruiting efforts including posting, screening, and interviewing support
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database (Workday)
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll to ensure proper administration
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on Human Resources experience
- Coaching approach to working with employees and managers at all levels of an organization
- HRIS experience, Workday preferred
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of organization with confidence, building trust and rapport
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39637