Our client is looking for a Generalist to help run the daily HR functions for a 4+ month contract. The ideal candidate will have vast HR experience and support areas including, recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, and reporting. Consultant should have a genuine passion for Human Resources and empowering employees, while supporting a dynamic organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing day to day support regarding human resources and aligning business objectives with employees, managers, and leadership
- Assist with recruiting efforts including preparing offer letters and providing orientation and on-boarding support to new hires and hiring managers
- Interacts effectively and professionally in all employee relations, always projecting a professional image and maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assists in benefits administration, including annual open enrollment and assist employees with questions or concerns, claims resolution, change reporting, Cobra, LOA, etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers on full cycle recruiting efforts including posting, screening, and interviewing support
- Provide compensation and performance management support to managers
- Assist with training development and execution
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Responsible for handling intake on and collaborating with managers on all employee relations issues
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on Human Resources experience
- Recruiting experience required
- Coaching approach to working with employees and managers at all levels of an organization
- Experience conducting employee relations investigations
- HRIS experience, ADP preferred
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of organization with confidence, building trust and rapport
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39895