Our client is looking for an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. In this role as an HR generalist, you’ll have the opportunity to put your talent for conceptual thinking and fantastic organizational and conflict management skills on full display. If you have an aptitude for negotiation and a passion for problem-solving skills while multitasking in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you. We’d love to discuss your deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing, management, training and why you’d be qualified for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with hiring managers to identify recruiting and selection resources
- Perform recruiting processes including job posting, advertising, screening, applicant tracking, background checks, reference checks, and assist with the preparation of employment
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation meetings
- In coordination with the HR team, update, publish and compile new employee orientation information to facilitate a positive new hire experience
- Be available to meet with employees and managers to answer their questions
- Participate with managers in addressing employee performance or investigating concerns in a timely manner, documenting process and resolution
- Prepare, edit, and publish HR communications
- Answer manager questions
- Oversee the administration of Employee Leave programs
- Oversee maintenance of employment records in alignment with record retention guidelines
- Oversee compliance with employment regulations
- Oversee Employee Handbook review and revisions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in several of the following areas – recruiting using social media, new employee orientation, employee relations & communications, benefits, and policy administration, HRIS reporting and optimization, and HR process improvement
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, able to create and modify moderately complex Microsoft Word and Excel documents
- Must enjoy creating user friendly information
- Must be detail-oriented, and enjoy organizing, prioritizing, tracking, and following through on tasks to be completed; keeping others informed of progress relative to expectations
- Must enjoy building relationships, collaboration, and teamwork
- Must be a self-starter, identifying opportunities for process improvement
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.