HR Manager opportunity open in Bloomington for a growing company. Join this 60 person team and create HR from ground up! Looking for a strong HR Manager that can create policy and procedure, support performance management, recruitment, onboarding, etc.
HR Manager role open in Bloomington.
- The Human Resource Manager will drive key results in our business by creating and implementing effective HR systems.
- Leads major human resources projects, advises on HR policies and procedures, addresses HR inquiries, and guides the development of HR documents.
- This position consults with leadership and reports to finance to assess the organization's HR needs, and assists with Talent Management issues.
- This individual must take a strategic HR approach to the business but will operate with a “roll up your sleeves” generalist mentality to daily challenges and tasks
- Source and recruit candidates as needed including posting jobs, conducting phone screens/interviews, pre-employment testing, tracking the status of openings, and generating offer paperwork
- Conduct new hire onboarding and benefits orientations
- Process benefit transactions related to new hires, terminations, status changes, COBRA, etc.
- Oversee benefit administration and open enrollment
- Creating job descriptions for all positions
- Perform monthly payroll
- Serve as a liaison between leadership and all other employees
- Provide support and guidance to leadership, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise
- Lead investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Function as a strategic business advisor and partner to the senior leadership team
- Create policies and procedures to leaders and employees to ensure fair and consistent practices
- Coordinate annual performance evaluation process and goal setting
- Guide the development of various HR documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and directories, and performance evaluation forms
- Consult with key leaders and stakeholders to obtain their input on the organization’s HR needs
- Oversee regular updates to Employee Handbook
- Assist in growing and maintaining our company culture
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in related HR studies coupled with at least 8 years of experience in a human resource field showing progression of responsibility
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Must possess attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Must be organized and have good time management skills
- -Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
- -401k retirement saving plan
- -Healthcare and Dental insurance available
- -Aggressive bonuses
- -Reimbursement allowance for continuing education and professional memberships
- -Flexible schedule
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.