Our client is hiring a Regional HR Manager who will serve as a business partner to operational leadership and is responsible for steering, implementing and executing the organization’s HR strategy, key projects and initiatives within the facility/group. The Regional HR Manager leads the HR team and effectively executes human resources functions, such as Talent Development, Talent Selection, Workforce Planning, Engagement, Recognition, Performance Management, Organizational Development, Training, Associate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Wellness, Risk Safety, Labor Relations, Sustainability and Philanthropy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads the HR function and plans and executes on key projects
- Directly manages a team of HR Business Partners and builds effective working relationships with leaders
- Provides coaching to employees
- Identifies metrics tracked and derives insights from them. Reports insights to business leaders and uses those insights to solve problems and improve processes
- Implements the workforce and talent agenda through partnering with Talent Acquisition
- Forecasts current and future talent need
- Does succession planning and executes annual talent reviews
- Delivers training programs
- Implements engagement surveys and creates action plans
- Drives changes management
- Executes core annual programs such as performance objectives and goal setting, performance evaluations, compensation planning, talent assessment, succession planning, wellness, annual enrollment, etc.
- Leads HR compliance activities, policies and procedures as well as keeps company in accordance with state and federal laws
- Travel required, may be up to 30%
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years of HR experience, or related field
- Experience working with unions
- Human Resources techniques in the areas of talent, engagement and workforce planning, federal, state/province and local employment laws.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition techniques, including recruitment, interviewing skills, and selection.
- Understanding of compensation and benefit policies and programs, employee relations practices
- PHR/SPHR/CHRL/CPHR Certification preferred.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.