Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their team for a 4+ month contract engagement. HR Manager will provide both strategic and day-to-day primary human resources business partner support across the organization. Role also provides end-to-end HR support and leadership to the business leaders by assessing needs, making recommendations, and implementing HR programs and policies aligned with company strategy and growth.
Position will also support employee relations, workforce planning, talent assessment and development, change management, organizational effectiveness, and risk management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business leaders to provide human resources support, planning and organizational and leadership development that enable the achievement of business strategies and growth
- Maintain awareness and an understanding of the culture and issues in the organization
- Recommend and implement strategies that meet business goals and maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Recommend and implement strategies and initiatives designed to further employee engagement
- Provide coaching to managers and supervisors on performance management, employee development and other key areas
- Manage employee relations issues in collaboration with appropriate resources, including Law, Compensation and Benefits
- Provide appropriate counsel and leadership on organization structure and design issues aligned to the business strategy
- Assumes a key leadership role in managing all compensation processes, both cyclical and ad-hoc for the division
- Support and in some cases, lead merger and acquisition integration work
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, or business
- 8+ years of progressive human resource experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related field
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven employee relations and active listening skills
- Experience with variable pay compensation plans
- Skilled in dealing with legal and EEOC processes
- Ability to interact with all levels within and across the organization
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Successful experience within the areas of organization development and organization design
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, influence decision-makers and implement solutions
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 40018