Our client is entering a new era, and a landmark career opportunity is waiting. This amazing company is independent, with the freedom to hire the very best and give them the resources to thrive. It's what they believe in. This company is not held back by principles, but propelled by them. Growth is happening fast because they provide something rare and valuable: easy access to the industry’s best talent, an agile and collaborative style, and vast resources to execute flawless deals for clients and partners.
Due to this fast business growth, they need a committed Human Resources Manager. In this role, you’ll join a collaborative HR team and make an immediate impact to the culture through exciting HR initiatives. In this role you will partner with various mid to senior level leaders nationally, providing talent related advice and guidance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and participate in company-wide strategic HR projects that deliver our business needs and support our HR priorities. Key initiatives include improving the employee experience, enhancing our rewards and recognition programs, DEI initiatives and leadership development.
- Consult with managers on matters involving performance management, employee relations and policy related issues, providing feedback and guidance to develop management competency in these areas.
- Leverage workforce data, exit data and engagement/pulse survey insights to support managers with data driven decisions, which impact engagement and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data to identify trends and action items.
- Partner with talent acquisition to identify hiring needs, current and future, and participate in the hiring process for senior level talent
- Take a leadership role with supporting organizational change, including communication planning and change management.
- Advise managers on compensation practices, in line with our compensation philosophy and framework.
- Ensures employees’ needs are being met, giving input into policies and procedures about retention to keep employees engaged while continuing to execute business strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years related experience, including competency with coaching leaders at mid to senior management levels.
- Proven experience leading and implementing HR projects and initiatives, working collaboratively with peers and leaders.
- Positive attitude and track record of providing excellent HR partnership and support. Experience working in a fast-paced organization and managing multiple priorities required.
- Strong data orientation and ability to analyze/interpret data and develop insights.
- Four-year degree, preferably in related field, such as HR, communications, business, required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong technical skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, HRIS, ATS.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional at multiple levels – individual contributor to executive.
- Experience managing and prioritizing relationships, and projects.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.