Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join their team for a 6-9+ month contract . If you are passionate about helping people, can be an administrative expert but also an agent of change, you are the strategic partner we’ve been looking for. Together with our client’s line managers, you’ll help set priorities, drive values, and deliver key business results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively drive client business strategy and objectives into goals, plans, and tactics that align with client’s business objectives
- Provide guidance to business units on talent identification, high potential readiness, and developing a culture of talent development
- Establish development requirements for business units that identify and plan for future organizational capability and maximizes all aspects of diversity
- Develop and leverage appropriate HR metrics to drive business execution. Integrate and apply HR tools to specific business initiatives
- Provide enterprise perspective through system and strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Coach executives and business leadership team to address and resolve employee issues
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting thorough and objective investigations, analyzing risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Leverage strong business acumen to influence business decisions and leaders
- Partner with business leaders to create communication plans for organizational changes and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7+ years of HR Business Partner experience
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations while assessing, researching, analyzing, and developing solutions
- Must possess a consultative, coaching mindset
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of an organization
- Must be able to work with sensitive, confidential information with a high level of demonstrated discretion and appropriate judgement
- Must be able to balance the needs of frontline employees and leadership, maneuver conflicts, and build relationships.
- Experience in an elevated HR position
- Ability to recommend improvements and changes, as well as drive those changes
- Strong executive presence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive with a high level of engagement, responsiveness, and execution
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
#LI - TJ1