HRBP / HRM
Would you like to join an organization that is passionate about building their local community? We need someone with HR Leadership experience to join our client on a contract basis. If you are an HR Leader committed to providing the best leadership and care for employees and their HR needs, this may be a great next role for you!
Our client is looking for a HRBP/HR Manager to join their team for a 3+ month contract engagement. This HRBP/HR Manager will be assessing the current state of the HR function to make improvements. This consultant will also be helping with running the day-to-day HR functions. The emphasis of this role will be partnering with leadership to help with ongoing projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess HR function and make recommendations for current and future growth
- Serve as primary HR professional for company
- Evaluate current HRIS and partner with leadership on recommendations
- Federal contract requirements
- Coach, counsel, and partner with leaders on HR and people related matters
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist or HR Manager
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Proactive HR professional with track record of building partnerships with leadership and being a safe place for employees
- HR professional that values collaboration
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Kindness and humility, yet direct in communication
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39610