Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who can help align their organization’s people strategy with its business strategy. If you are passionate about helping people, can be an administrative expert but also an agent of change, you are the strategic partner we’ve been looking for. Together with our client’s line managers, you’ll help set priorities, drive values, and deliver key business results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business when dealing with the overall people strategy including such areas as performance reviews, organizational design, change management, leadership and employee development, talent acquisition, compensation strategies, talent management, employee relations and processes such as recruiting and new employee onboarding
- Anticipate events and situations which have an impact on the business and proactively communicate with business leadership to manage impacts and mitigate risks
- Assess, create, and implement various trainings for teams and individuals to align with employee management and retentions goals
- Coaches business leaders through insight, constructive feedback, and challenge, delivered in a trustful way to enable the leader to be most effective and to ensure consistency with organizational values and behaviors, driving business performance and effective organizational alignment
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with other members of HR to develop solutions, programs, and policies for the organization
- Lead responsibility for the HR management aspects of corporate initiatives and projects, including project and process management, as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related discipline
- 10+ years HR Business Partner experience
- Experience working in a high-growth organization
- Preferred experience with change management and working through the M&A process
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing, and developing solutions
- Consultative, coaching mindset
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Able to work with sensitive, confidential information; a high level of demonstrated discretion and judgement is required Skilled at conflict management and resolution, and creative problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Partner with key stakeholders and internal partners to facilitate the employee engagement survey and performance planning process
- Proactive with high level of engagement, responsiveness, and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.