Our health industry client is looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to join their team for a 3+ month contract opportunity. Our client is mission driven and they encourage all their employees to focus on their goals both professional and personal. Our client is committed to helping their employees grow within their careers with development opportunities. With health at the forefront of all they do, our client provides a variety of services to help each customer achieve their health goals. If you are an HRIS Analyst who is passionate about health and wellness, this may be the next role for you!
Our health industry client is looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to join their team for a 3+ month contract opportunity. For this HRIS Analyst role, the candidate must be local to the Twin Cities and able to be onsite for the duration of the contract. This HRIS Analyst will be responsible for delivering weekly accurate reporting for the HR team and other departments as needed. For this role, the candidate should be experienced using Workday, Excel and helping to troubleshoot issues when they arise for internal employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and generating Human Resource information including but not limited to, payroll, performance management, compensation, talent acquisition, etc.
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports as needed by various internal clients
- Support the use of Workday including HCM Workflows, Self Service, Talent Management, Absence, Recruiting, and Reporting & Analytics
- Comprehend workflow definitions and troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis for any workflow issues
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives
- Collaborate with business partners to capture and document requirements for Workday enhancements and fixes
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to support change management
- Proactively recommends process improvements utilizing technology to solve Human Resource needs
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or technology-related discipline
- 3+ years of related HRIS experience with Workday and report writing tools
- Detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to work without direct supervision in a collaborative manner with other team members
- Demonstrated skill in creating and writing reports from an HRIS system or database
- An understanding of human resources concepts, processes, laws and procedures
- Ability to work within a fast-based environment and under deadline pressure
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort level accessing and navigating HR software
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Excel
Versique Job Code: #38006