Our client is looking for a HR/Benefits Specialist for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client is committed to providing the best medical benefits in the Midwest. The ideal candidate will have experience using UltiPro and be comfortable with using a problem-solving mindset to ensure employee benefit data is kept updated. If you are a HR/Benefits Specialist who has experience with Ultipro and LOA, this may be the role for you!
Our client is looking for a HR/Benefits Specialist for 4+ month contract engagement. This HR/Benefits Specialist will be helping to streamline and automate work. Our client is committed to providing the best medical benefits in the Midwest. Our client is looking for someone who is comfortable answering benefit related questions from employees at all levels of the organization and helping troubleshoot issues with the HRIS as it relates to benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute implementation and integration strategies for new or changing benefits plans, process and vendors
- Prepare benefit and other relevant data for new system implementation by cleaning, aggregating, reconciling reports and more
- Support the HR team by running various reports as needed
- Ensure that process documentation is up-to-date and recommend process improvements where applicable
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide payroll and vendors with accurate eligibility information. Perform quality checks of benefits-related data
- Provide testing support as needed related to the implementation and operation of HRIS
- Provide excellent customer service, information response, and troubleshooting to internal HR and functional partners, employees, management, and vendors
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with employee benefit programs
- Proficient with UltiPro
- Strong communication skills demonstrated by effectively communicating relevant plan information to all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical staff
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38922