Our client located in the Twin Cities Metro is looking for a full time HRIS Consultant who has extensive knowledge and experience using UltiPro. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running with HRIS optimization and a collaborative mindset.
Our client is in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area is looking for a full time HRIS consultant with in-depth UltiPro experience. This individual will leverage UltiPro to support manager self-service including platform configuration, BI reporting functions, system configuration and optimization, testing, and developing guides. Knowledge of back office is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver HRIS reporting for a wide variety of routine and ad-hoc needs using system programs, report writer programs, and MS Excel.
- Partner with UltiPro account manager (external) and internal IT teams.
- Configuration and testing of open enrollment portal.
- Provide excellent customer service, information response, and trouble-shooting to internal HR and functional partners, employees, management, and vendors.
- Configuration and testing of Change Workflows (terminations, job changes, etc.), determining the approvers, observers, finding gaps, identifying options for workflow set up.
- Maintain HRIS and related systems, including organizational structure set-up, program configuration, work flows, interfaces, and system security and access authorization.
- Collaborate with other functions on HRIS related topics (e.g. benefits, compensation, finance, employee relations).
- Provide HRIS training and support to all levels of system users.
- Document processes and recommend process improvements.
- Review all current file interfaces to vendors and identifying areas for enhancements, fixes, or changes. Vendor requirements, file specs, testing, and documenting processes from beginning to end.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years HRIS administration experience, Ultimate/UltiPro software experience preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred in order to understand historical data and migration troubleshooting.
- System configuration and optimization
- Experience with COGNOS reporting in UltiPro Business Intelligence portal.
- Understanding of HR/Payroll/Benefits workflows to identify areas for enhancement.
- Analysis of all current file interfaces to vendors and identifying areas for enhancements, fixes, or changes. Vendor requirements, file specs, testing, and documenting processes from beginning to end.
- Configuration and testing of Change Workflows (terminations, job changes, etc.) Determining the approvers, observers, finding gaps, identifying options for workflow set up.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to easily communicate complex ideas both written and verbally.
Duration (Consulting): 4 months