HRIS Implementation Specialist
Our client, a human capital management software business, is seeking an HRIS Implementation Specialist to join their team! If you are an experienced Human Resources professional with experience in HCM or HRIS implementation, and systems integration, you need to consider this great opportunity!
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the HRIS Implementation Specialist collaborates with project managers to lead clients through human resources software implementations. From understanding business needs, planning and strategy, to “go-live”, the HRIS Implementation Specialist uses their HR expertise and love of technology to ensure clients successfully implement and integrate HR technologies.
- Partner with project manager on mapping out the best plan to achieve success
- Coordinate resources to deliver the plan in a timely manner.
- Manage communications with the customer to ensure concerns and priorities are known to the team
- Consistently deliver on key performance indicators (KPI) throughout the lifecycle of the customer project
- Train virtually using web presentations, and conduct online customer meetings
- Provide status updates on progress of implementation to appropriate leadership, project management and sales representatives.
- Escalate product and process issues, as necessary, both internally and to the customer
- Prepare statements of work to clearly define the scope of work and estimates for completion for any required system customizations
- Travel up to 10%
- 5+ years of expertise in the fields of HR, Payroll, Workforce Management
- 3+ years of software implementation experience, preferred.
- PHR or CPP
- Experience providing consultation and guidance around payroll processing best practices, multi-state payroll, General Ledger and Account mapping
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to give persuasive advice and guidance to clients, leading them down a path to the best possible outcomes
- Strong technical aptitude with above average excel skills and the ability to manipulate a variety of data formats
- Strong presentation skills, experience with virtual meeting presentations
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong and adaptive communication skills enabling you to work with and develop strong relationships with variety of client personalities and learning styles
- Ability to function within a defined process, while still having the capacity to see the big picture and step outside the box where appropriate
- A team player who is focused on providing an exemplary client-centric experience