HRIS System Administrator
Our client, located in Moorhead MN is looking for an HRIS Administrator to join their team. If you are a well-rounded HRIS Analyst or Administrator with a passion for working in a high energy and engaged environment, then this could be the role for you!
The HRIS Administrator supports the accurate and efficient administration of the human capital management processes, employee benefit plans, compensation programs, payroll practices, safety, finance, Company policies and reporting requirements.
Nature and Scope:
- Performs analysis, configuration direction, configuration, implementation, and support of assigned application systems. Analyzes methods of defining and gathering relevant information to capture user needs and requirements. Explores alternatives, prepares system configuration and program specifications to meet user requirements. Designs appropriate configuration, tests and implements solutions within scope and time parameters.
- Confers with business users and HRIS team members in resolving questions of program (Workday) intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, and internal checks and controls. Prepares documentation, and trains users on assigned applications. This position also performs subsequent maintenance and enhancements as necessary.
- Provides technical support for various HR and Payroll business processes and HRIS (Workday) system. The HRIS works independently on existing and assigned projects/Workday modules and is the subject matter expert on the modules assigned. The team works in a highly collaborative manner, so this position must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of human resources, payroll and collective bargaining agreement business processes in order to meet the needs of business owners and users. The software capabilities and HRIS developed processes and programs are used to improve functional area efficiencies and user experience along with maintaining current and historical data requirements.
- Testing of HR processes during system updates/upgrades or when new functionality is implemented are key responsibilities of this position.
- Assists with training for business area owners and users of the HRIS. Advises users on how to best use system functionality to automate work flow and troubleshoot user issues.
- Proficiency in the use and understanding of computer software (HR preferred) and report writer applications is required.
- Workday or other HR systems experience required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- General knowledge of complex HR/payroll business practices and requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree or three to five years of relevant work experience required.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to develop and present training materials, work prioritization and organizational abilities to manage multiple projects and requests as well as problem-solving skills are essential.