Our client is looking for a Human Resources Program Lead for a 4+ month assignment. The ideal candidate will onboard & take over responsibilities quickly, as current program lead transitions out. This consultant will learn all aspects of the program including project status, stakeholder familiarity, day-to-day program leadership, building out and managing project plan, weekly updates, PowerPoint presentations, etc. HR Lead will also assist with company’s DEI program until new DEI Lead is identified.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as top-level program lead and execute overall project development and management
- Provide project management support across multiple workstreams
- Work closely with internal stakeholders: talent management, total rewards, talent acquisition, human resources business partners, talent performance, learning and development, and others as needed
- Provide weekly updates to DEI Leadership Team
- Provide updates to internal stakeholders according to project plan
- Provide communication support as needed
- As time permits, support additional DEI initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources in related field, MBA or MA/MS preferred
- Consultative, coaching mindset
- Strong Program and Project Management skills, Talent Management is a plus
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite, possess a strong executive presence
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic leadership style
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 40011