Human Resources Administrator
Our non-profit client is looking for a Human Resources Administrator for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client is mission driven and connected to the communities they serve. They are highly involved with the communities they serve providing all kinds of services and events throughout the year. If you enjoy working for a highly mission driven organization and you have experience administering payroll and employee benefits, this may be a great next contract opportunity for you!
Our non-profit client is looking for a Human Resources Administrator for a 4+ month contract engagement. This HR Administrator will be helping to manage payroll, employee benefit administration and using excel to help generate reports as needed. The main software this HR Administrator will be using ADP, so some experience using ADP would be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer all payroll operations related to employee compensation, bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Respond to employee inquiries and request regarding payroll matters, facilitate management and employee understanding of payroll procedures
- Ensure compliance with all payroll tax laws and consistently up- to date on guidance for taxation of salaries and benefits in various states
- Reconcile all payroll accounts for month end
- Coordinate daily benefits processing and handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, and compliance testing.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records.
- Serve as a contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, computer science or another related field
- 2+ years of experience in Payroll and Benefits Administration role
- Strong knowledge of HR processes – onboarding, payroll, benefits, compensation, and salary administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to participate effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify critical issues from varying points of view and make timely, quality decisions in partnership with others throughout the organization
Versique Job Code: #38437