Human Resources Business Partner
Our client, a privately held local business with a global reach, is looking for an HR Business Partner to oversee all HR aspects for the Company. If you are seeking an opportunity to put your HR experience to work and make a lasting impact on an organization, consider this role!
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the HR Business Partner serves a department of one overseeing and managing the day-to-day Human Resource activities to help meet current and future business goals. This position works closely with executive leadership to enable employees to conduct business that aligns with the Company’s core values of integrity, passion, responsibility and service. This is an opportunity to bring your HR expertise and leave your mark on a globally known, hometown brand.
- Design and manage effective recruitment strategies
- Conduct new employee onboarding
- Maintain relationships with recruiting firms
- Administer benefit programs, conducts benefit orientations and serve as the first point of contact for benefit related inquiries
- Assist with review of benefit plans compliance
- Serve as back up to Accountant processing payroll
- Organize annual employee performance reviews
- Oversee talent management initiatives by assessing the current workforce, identifying opportunities for development across the business and implement learning and development programs aligned to performance management.
- Provide resources and support for employees and managers on HR related matters
- Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities.
- Administer employee engagement survey and follow up on key focus areas
- Provide general counsel and guidance to senior management
- Perform minor miscellaneous tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation
- Ensure Company is compliant with federal and state laws and regulations
- Communicate changes in Company policies
- Work with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CFO, on personnel matters
- Work with legal counsel, CFO and CEO to revise employee handbook annually and/or as needed
- Maintain employee files and other related employee information and data
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
- 8 years of significant human resource generalist experience
- 3 three years of benefits administration experience
- Strong leader; straightforward, self-motivated, and diplomatic
- Team builder with strong skills in management and the ability to motivate, inspire, develop and retain talented staff with a professional demeanor
- Experience with payroll processing
- Ability to meet organizational objectives by anticipating challenges, identifying issues and developing solutions
- Resourceful and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills