Human Resources Business Partner
Seeking a Sr. HRBP who excels in employee relations and creating new processes and procedures for a growing company with great benefits!
The HR Business Partner role offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to collaborate with and support assigned client groups in the areas of performance management, workforce planning, talent management, employee relations, as well as individual and organizational development to drive results and achieve desired strategic business outcomes. The HR Business Partner will partner with manufacturing operations, corporate functions, and the Director of HR Business Partnership to positively impact the execution of functional organizational objectives in alignment with our company’s vision and values.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Partner closely with management and employees in assigned client groups in the development and implementation of corporate programs & policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to Manufacturing Operations or Corporate functions (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to advising on the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal team as required.
• Drives the company HR programs and initiatives within the team to successful execution/implementation. Partners with hiring managers to facilitate the on-boarding of new SkyWater employees to build early assimilation, acclimation, and engagement.
• In partnership with Director HR Business Partnerships, provides guidance and input on Manufacturing Operations or functional organization restructures/designs, workforce planning, performance review, performance management, talent review, diversity, equity & inclusion, and succession planning.
• Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve issues with a systematic approach.
• Drives results in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation programs, workforce planning, and organizational change).
• Assists senior management in the development of solutions supporting both cultural development and process-oriented perspectives.
• Ensures business sees “one HR” and lives the company core values.
• The role also requires an intrinsic desire to flex responsibilities with the needs of the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• 5 – 10 years in human resources or related experience in Manufacturing.
• Strong employee relations experience
• Possesses strong leadership, interpersonal communication (verbal and written), project management, process development, problem solving and analytical skills.
• History of effective partnership with management, demonstrating a proactive approach to client groups and/or site needs.
• Proactively identifies opportunities to coach managers and routinely sought out by managers to provide coaching expertise.
• Aptitude and experience with effective coaching, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Ability to implement strategic and tactical initiatives in alignment with business and corporate HR objectives.
• Understands tools and models designed for enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee & management development.
• Has developed a network of internal and external resources to enhance learning and problem resolution.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint) with an increased intermediate knowledge of Excel.
• Some travel may be required to support organizational activities.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.