Our client is looking for an HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. In this role as an HR generalist, you’ll have the opportunity to put your talent for conceptual thinking and fantastic organizational and conflict management skills on full display. If you have an aptitude for negotiation and a passion for problem-solving skills while multitasking in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you. We’d love to discuss your deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing, management, training and why you’d be qualified for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with performance management tasks
- Reconcile, pay out, track, and approve Objective Key Results
- Process documentation as it relates to employee relations issues
- Process onboarding and new hire paperwork
- Assist with ad hoc HR related projects and assignments
- Coordinate HR meetings and special events
- Assist with creation of employee handbook
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be a hands-on HR Generalist able to take on a variety of tasks
- Experience working with organizations with employees based in multiple states, highly preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated initiative and drive with a strong desire and ability to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning skills with the ability to follow through
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities
- Prior experience with payroll processing, HRIS reporting, and benefits administration preferred
- Critical thinking, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving skills
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.