Our client is seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to expand its growth and brand penetration across the B2B marketing ecosystem. Working with the Director of Demand Generation, you will manage and execute their demand generation strategy focused on driving brand engagement and achieving demand generation goals. They’re looking for a dynamic demand generation professional who has an eye for detail and intuitively knows how to engage with B2B audiences. This role is for big picture thinkers who want a career versus a job and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and #GSD!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the management and execution of marketing and demand strategy
- Create brand awareness, engagement, goals, and marketing-sourced pipeline
- Execute and optimize strategies to improve lead conversion from inbound traffic
- Create, run, and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Improve website structure, process flows, and SEO/SEM to increase leads and conversion
- Work with marketing operations to assess data and improvement opportunities
- Create and manage inbound marketing processes to ensure timely, effective campaigns
- Collaborate with teams to support their efforts and drive additional awareness and demand
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience and 2 years of campaign management/execution
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills to make data driven decisions
- Strategic and tactical, hands-on experience with holistic inbound marketing process
- Strong experience with HubSpot, WordPress, Strapi, or similar CMS and MAP tools
- Experience managing complex projects, deadlines, and several projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, deadline driven, and results focused in fast environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.