Inside Sales Rep
Fast-paced industrial distributor in the south metro looking to add an inside sales professional to their team.
Our client is an industrial distribution company that sells into very technical industries and they are looking to replace someone that is leaving the industry They are in need of an inside sales professional with a customer centric attitude to join their team.
- Provide support for existing customers
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Contact customers via both inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Preparation of customer proposals and staying with the process resulting in closing the business
- Educate customers on any new product availability
- Cultivate and service customer relationships to ensure current and future sales
- Communicate any changes to both internal and external customers
- 2+ years of inside sales or customer service experience
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and help out wherever necessary
- High level of technical aptitude
- 2-year degree (4-year preferred)
- Basic computer knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.