Inside Sales Representative – Software
Our client is dedicated solely to non-profits; providing a cloud-based data health and integration platform to their customers. We are looking for a highly skilled Account Manager to join their energetic Sales team.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, customer-focused, results-driven and committed to supporting our client’s aggressive sales goals. This position will act as an individual contributor as well as a team player. In addition, we are looking for an individual who has a passion for serving the non-profit community.
The Account Manager will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build new client relationships and conduct prospecting calls within the defined market
- Create and execute quarterly business plans
- Deliver actionable and insightful recommendations to clients about products or services
- Develop proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Maintain monthly sales forecast and communicate progress to management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Software sales to non-profit organizations highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales territory
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and receiving recognition for high performance
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, client needs assessments and business cases
- Superb written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and attention-to-detail necessary