A health and wellness company has an opportunity for an energetic, proactive and experienced Insights Associate/Sr. Associate to join our team and bring the voice of the consumer to our organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving consumer learning into the organization by proactively working with cross-functional teams on both innovation and renovation initiatives
- Leading, planning and executing insights projects, both in-house and with key industry partners
- Interpreting and sharing insights information with the entire business team in a concise and impactful way by telling a story that drives decisions and action
- Creatively uncover new insights from a variety of sources to stay on top of trends, helping the team to keep pushing the boundaries for our innovation pipeline
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Consumer Insights and working on cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to design, develop and execute research studies and synthesize the learning to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/Business/Insights) or combination of education and work experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer insights tools and methodologies
- Experience with Nielson/IRI and other syndicated data sources and platforms
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt to changing business demands and a sense of urgency.
- High level proficiency with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.