Are you an Instructional Designer with a hands on approach to training? Then we have the perfect job for you! Take a look at the role below and apply today!
Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer to join them for a 1+ year contract engagement. This Instructional Designer will be part of a small team to help develop and maintain internal content, delivering on the content versus the training. This consultant will design and develop content using Adult Learning methods while working alongside Subject Matter Experts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the instructional design process from needs analysis through completion
- Defines goals and objectives for training courses and/or curricula
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Based on input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and others, develops training courses and/or curricula that meet instructional goals and objectives
- Develops training job aids, which may include handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference works
- Apply adult learning theory to produce interactive and applicable content that meets learning objectives
- Create strong alignment between the program outcomes, course competencies, assessments, and learning activities to increase learner efficiency in mastering competencies
- Completes various training, project management, and administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, or related field
- Experience working in the medical, med-device, healthcare or related industry preferred
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment.
- Functional expertise with Learning Management Systems and other course authoring software such as Articulate
- Experience implementing and rolling out Salesforce training, acting as a SME, preferred
- Possess in-depth technical writing, editing and instructional design skills
- Thorough understanding of adult learning behaviors and methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiar with virtual conferencing and meeting applications; ability and experience working and conducting training in a virtual environment
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills, and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39573