Start-up medical device company with strong investors looking for a part-time Interim CFO (10-15 hours weekly). This position will own all outside Finance & HR relationships including Insurance, Health plan, and Auditors. Confident excel financial modeler with polished presentation skills and able to be the face of all things finance. Hybrid working schedule located with office location in St. Paul.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the finance team implements efficient policies and procedures and the proper internal controls are in place and for ensuring the accuracy of the division’s financial reporting processes.
- Own all outside Finance & HR relationships including Insurance, Health plan, and Auditors
- Management of Bookkeeper and Fractional Accountant
Required Skills & Experience:
- Medical device tech, start-up experience is necessary
- Polished and confident board presentation skills
- Excel financial modeler
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.