Interim Fractional Accounting Consultant (ID:42084)
Are you an accounts payable expert looking for a part-time consulting opportunity? This role is on a collaborative, supportive team for a city organization that is growing and transforming.
We're looking for a fractional Accounting Consultant with accounts payable experience who has preferably worked in the utility billing space. This is a part-time (20 hours/week) opportunity for approximately 3 months. In this role, you are part of a collaborative and supportive finance team for a local city organization.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing utility billing in the system
- Answering phone and email requests regarding utility billing
- Data entry, management, and organization
- Scrub current data in the system to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Provide an overall positive customer service experience to people they interact with
- Experience with utility billing and/or payables
- Accounting/finance system experience
- Organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Customer-focused, positive, professional
- Collaborative, team-oriented
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.