Interim HR Operations Leader
Our fleet management industry client is looking for an Interim HR Operations Leader to join them for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client provides a range of fleet services, from acquisition and financing to program management and vehicle remarketing. Our client is a global organization that services a variety of industries. If you are a HR Operations Leader experienced in Payroll, HRIS, and Benefits, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our fleet management industry client is looking for an Interim HR Operations Leader to join them for a 4+ month contract engagement. This Interim HR Operations Leader is needed to stabilize our client’s new payroll platform. This will include temporarily leading the payroll team. This Interim HR Operations Leader will focus on the current challenges with the new payroll platform. Their focus will be assessing processes and making recommendations for next steps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and own the strategy and process related to leading and directing day to day activities of the team
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity between ADP and other supporting HRIS
- Act as Payroll leader to ensure that HR related activities that support payroll process are completed in a timely, accurate manner
- Review processes for issues, identify bottle necks and seek out and implement solutions to streamline the processing of HR data while understanding downstream impacts
- Review workload across team and effectively manage the process by appropriate work distribution
- Prepare reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of metrics owned by the team. Share will applicable audience to ensure compliance and understanding
- Effectively partner with internal leaders and external vendors
- Communicate system or process changes to end users with varying technical knowledge
- Analyze, design, configure and support data, processes and technology
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 5+ years as a Payroll and/or Benefits Specialist, or HR Generalist with payroll experience
- HR Operations leadership experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing an implementation of an HRIS platform
- Proven experience working closely with all levels of an organization
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and communication skills
- High integrity, sound judgement and discretion regarding confidential information
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple projects
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38923