Our client is seeking a highly capable Human Resources Information Systems Analyst (HRIS Analyst) to enhance the performance of their HR technologies. Successful HRIS Analyst will have the opportunity to not only optimize the performance of our client’s HR systems, but will gather data and make recommendations based on performance metrics. Position will also oversee designing new HRIS processes according to your findings/recommendations. If you have a talent for combining deep knowledge and expertise of HR with information systems, our we'd love to discuss how you can help optimize HR management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of HRIS, including data entry
- Continually audit system functionality and data, ensuring the data is accurate and improving the system
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or improvements with associated training of the teams
- Collaborate with all teams, especially Payroll, Finance, Benefits, Recruiting, and HR to identify functionality needs to improve HR systems
- Participate in evaluating design, system enhancements, and on-going maintenance activities
- Maintain the day-to-day administration of analytics systems and tools, including security, technical support, and content creation
- Perform financial analysis around Human Resources budget and benefits. Support and execute optimal cost management solutions
- Pulling reports, reconciling, and explaining data
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of HRIS analytics experience
- Proficient in Oracle and/or Taleo and Tableau
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical staff
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
- Must be comfortable working closely with IT team
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.