Our client is seeking a highly capable Human Resources Information Systems Consultant to enhance the performance of our HR technologies. Successful HRIS Consultants will have an opportunity to not only optimize the performance of our client’s HR systems but will be gathering data and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You may also oversee designing new HRIS processes according to your findings/recommendations. If you have a talent for combining your deep knowledge and expertise of HR with information systems, our client wants to discuss how you can help optimize their HR management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Scheduling and/or Workforce Management functionality expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, integrations, data transmission, testing, and other troubleshooting support
- Provide HRIS product expertise in the areas of HCM, Integration (Payroll and Benefits), Absence Management, and Learning Management Systems
- Provide subject matter expertise on HRIS best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand pain points, prioritize requirements, and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging HRIS functionality
- Ensure day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects
- Work closely with third party vendors for support
- Work closely with Payroll and Benefits team to ensure configuration is active and resolve and escalate risks and issues as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on HRIS functional experience
- Expert level experience with scheduling/workforce management functionality within HR Systems
- Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical staff
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think critically, be proactive and manage multiple priorities
- Process orientated individual with a business analytics mentality, able to find efficiencies in processes
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.