The ERP Consultant reports directly to the CFO and is responsible for training, process improvement and documentation on the company’s ERP system SAGE 100.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Training and documentation on utilization of SAGE 100
- Process improvement
- Inventory & COGS is primary focus of improvement for efficiency on tracking and updating
- Provide accurate, timely, and informative information to key stakeholders
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented team player that is willing to dig in
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting roles
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced level of competency in SAGE 100 preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.