Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and reviews advanced level individual and business tax returns
- Summarize basic and complex client data needed to complete work papers and tax reporting
- Leads firm tax education
- Keeps current on tax law and proposed changes
- Able to summarize and communicate complicate tax matters to clients and potential clients
- Research and present findings on complex tax matters
- Provide formal training to firm and tax matters
- Participate in Practice Development as requested, including speaking engagements
Required Skills & Experiences:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years previous Tax experience
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.