The interim Supply Chain Process Optimization Lead will have the responsibility for the successful execution of strategic Supply Chain standardization, optimization, and continuous improvement P2P (Procure to Pay) projects whether it be BU specific or enterprise.
These projects will be executed in collaboration with the supply chain pillars, business units and IT partners. This interim leader will consider process, data, and technology to reduce/remove nonvalue added work, create efficiencies, support realizing value from our systems, and enable data driven decisions to enhance the profitability of our businesses. These projects and partnerships ensure robust, sustainable process, policies, governance, data, and analytics are implemented.
This interim position is estimated at 6-9 months and open to fully remote after onboarding is completed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement optimization/continuous improvement initiatives which support the execution of the enterprise supply chain and business unit strategies
- Drive value and process consistency, collaborating with subject matter experts and super users across the
- Serve as the procure to pay subject matter expert; includes process, data and analytics/metrics, and
organizational best practices
- Lead change and drive process-honoring behaviors
- Provide leadership in exploring, evaluating, and selecting new tools and technology to support CI opportunities
- Drive continuous improvements through the use of reporting and analytics/metrics
- Facilitate mapping and ensure end-to-end future state processes are defined clearly with as is and to be process
maps, change magnitude assessment, and any business requirements for use cases
- Communicate frequently with leadership to inform on project status, align on resource needs, and prioritize projects
- Execute projects within time, budget, and scope expectations
- Ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing optimization, value realization activities, and
- Provide insight on the impacts potential enhancements and system changes will have on the business processes,
data, and reporting
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current solutions or processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience managing cross-functional projects and supporting key business
- Minimum 5 years of BPM, process optimization or operations excellences roles and/or ERP deployments
- Experience with MS products including Power Platform tools and capabilities
- Strong system and analytical skills; capable of breaking down complex issues and identifying key drivers; can
identify cross process upstream and downstream impacts
- Strong communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.Job39805