In this Interim Tax Consultant role, you will help organize and submit tax documentation; create, document, and implement processes for future success and ensure systems are configured and set up correctly.
This is a fully remote position, and the hours/week can be based on what best fits your schedule.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect, organize and submit tax documentation
- Assist in reviewing and improving the automation process, JE, reconciliations, payments, and all tax related entries
- Research and suggest responses to changes in tax law, regulations, and guidelines
- Fixed Assets for local fiscal purposes preparation and review
- Recommend process improvement and tax planning initiatives
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Accounting and Treasury on tax related issues
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Significant experience in VAT; preferably in Mexico
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with a variety of levels and stakeholders
- Strong process and system orientation; Oracle experience preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.