Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand client service relationships and how to utilize firm resources to provide unmatched client service to existing clients.
- Assist in managing, recruiting, developing, retaining and coaching professional staff
- Successfully research complex issues, applying findings to projects and clearly communicate those findings in writing
- Performs either attest or tax quality control reviews as directed by partners
- Plans, supervises, reviews all final review of audit engagements • Communicates with partners on the progress and timely completion of projects
- Keeps current on accounting standards and education
- Prepares other reports, projects, and duties as assigned
- Achieves department goals for chargeable and total hours, utilizes available staff, manages delegation and hours distribution
- Reviews medium to advanced level individual and business tax returns
- Review the successful completion and accuracy of clients accounting information and financial statements
- Communicate with team lead for timely and cost effective completion of projects
- Makes recommendations to improve firm operations
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Exhibit effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to proficiently use technology tools in regular assignments and demonstrate commitment to improving work processes through use of technology
- Excellent delegation and time management skills
- Focus and dedication to client service fulfillment at the highest level
- Highly proficient technical GAAP, accounting and tax knowledge
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and against client deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree, Master degree preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.