Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting. The firm’s team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled 1,000+ positions. The firm has a variety of specialists focusing in IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare, commercial banking and executive retained search.
Versique offers recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing agency, PARQA, a top compensation structure and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
Versique is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm that has boasted double-digit sales increases since we have opened our doors. Our internal retention is 3x the industry average for agency recruiters due to our values, culture, and resources. We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking experienced search experts and recruiters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying strong, diverse contracting talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies including internet resources, existing network, professional organizations, existing database, etc.
- Matching qualified consultants with Finance & Accounting Consulting client projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with Finance & Accounting consultants to understand their current and future project goals
- Preparing candidate for interview to ensure an effective and informative interview process
- Functioning as an intermediary between candidate and the VP of Finance & Accounting Consulting during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns
- Following up after the project placement to ensure the success of contractors
- Clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions dependent on client needs
- To work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years' experience as a recruiter within the staffing industry focused on Finance & Accounting practitioners or 3+ year experience within a Finance & Accounting function with a desire for something different
- CPA, active or inactive, preferred
- Well-developed communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- An active network of local finance and accounting organizations
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven, and comfortable with working in a high achieving, collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns you credibility with your candidates
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers
Commitment To Our Team:
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a business plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton client leads to you.
- Technology Support – Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on Linked-In and a various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Base, bonus, and commission opportunities
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support and you have the opportunity to join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
- Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential + perks
- Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) match, PTO, summer hours, etc.
Meet our team: HERE
Learn more about working at Versique: HERE
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.