At Versique, we believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” four years in a row by our employees, Versique specializes in Interim Solutions, Direct Hire, and Executive Leadership Search. Our functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, Marketing, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned).
Versique currently has 70+ internal employees, 100+ contract consultants, and has filled more than 1,000+ positions nationwide. Our firm hired 50+ new internal employees in the past two years, with plans to continue growing rapidly in 2022 and beyond. With the lowest turnover in the industry, we believe that the work we do along with our values are the greatest factors that differentiate Versique from other staffing and recruiting companies.
We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking experienced search experts and recruiters as we look to expand. Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing department and agency, a top compensation structure, and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying strong, diverse contracting talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies including internet resources, existing network, professional organizations, existing database, etc.
- Matching qualified consultants with Human Resource Interim Solutions client projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with HR consultants to understand their current and future project goals
- Preparing candidate for interview to ensure an effective and informative interview process
- Functioning as an intermediary between candidate and the VP of HR Interim Solutions during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns
- Following up after the project placement to ensure the success of contractors
- Clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions dependent on client needs
- To work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years' experience as a recruiter within the staffing industry focused on Human Resources practitioners or 3+ year experience within the Human Resource function with a desire for something different
- Well-developed communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- An active network of local Human Resources and or business leaders
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven, and comfortable with working in a high achieving, collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable sales consultant and earns you credibility with your candidates
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers
Commitment To Our Team:
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a business plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton client leads to you.
- Technology Support – Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on Linked-In and a various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Base, bonus, and commission opportunities
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support and you have the opportunity to join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.