IT Audit Manager
Our highly complex, multi-billion dollar, global client has a newly created opportunity for a Manager of IT Audit.
Audit is a strategic business partner at our global client. As the Manager or IT Audit you will build this function at their corporate headquarters and identify and mitigate risks while driving process improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Audit cycle to include risk assessment, audit plan definition, realization of engagements and projects to improve the audit function
- Prepare mission of large panel audits, establish risks, work programs and schedule interviews with stakeholders
- Conduct fieldwork including interviewing and testing
- Provide management reports including audit findings and proposed recommendations
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelors degree
- 7-9 years of experience in an IT Audit function
- Big Four Public Accounting experience required
- CISA, CISSM or equivalent certifications preferred
- Knowledge of ACL or other data processing tools preferred
- Excellent project management skills required
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time