Our client aims to be the primary positive financial influence in the lives of its members/owners, by providing innovative financial solutions and exceptional service. Our client exists to serve its members and earnings are returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees. Our client is a great place to bank- and an equally great place to work.
This position will be staffed in Duluth MN and is not eligible for work from home.
This position will require the successful candidate to manage all information technology and computer system activities to support the company's needs amongst multiple locations. Controls and evaluates information system operations and plans necessary upgrades. Oversees and manages internal IT support function and prioritizes workflow. Evaluates and recommends the selection of IT equipment, applications and supplies while ensuring that department milestones and goals are met within approved budgets.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Oversee the day to day IT operations, ensuring the highest level of security and compliance.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Manage IT staff including recruitment, training, and performance evaluations
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and desktop support
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Office 365 administration experience
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange
- 10+ years of experience working with Windows Server environments.
- 10-+ years of experience working with VMware ESXi.
- Experience with mission-critical services and applications in an enterprise environment.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Self-motivator able to take tasks or projects and run with them
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skills.
- Credit union experience a plus
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and 10 years' experience working with wide area network operating systems of 30 or more users. Must demonstrate a deep knowledge in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure including firewalls, routers, switches, Microsoft Server and applications, and monitoring applications.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.