Our communications industry client is looking for a driven IT Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping their employees strive towards their goals for both professional development and to enable organizational success. Our client values being involved in recognizing employees for all they do in the office as well as in their local communities. If you are a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for various IT and positions, this may be the next role for you!
Our global client is searching for an IT Recruiter who has technical recruiting experience for roles such as, software engineers, QA testers and more. This contract engagement will be 6+ months. This IT Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting and recruiting process support to the organization and contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions, with focus on the mentioned IT roles. This Recruiter will be joining a dynamic team, and must be flexible in their approach to work, and be comfortable with shifting priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit locally, nationally and globally for various IT positions
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Use technical IT language to communicate with potential candidates about open opportunities
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Utilize a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Anticipate staffing needs and related issues, utilizing creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods
- Collaborate with hiring managers and full-cycle recruiters and candidates to keep communication channels open and flowing during the recruiting process
- Develop proactive IT Sourcing techniques including mining resumes, selling the positions to potential candidates, networking and contacting recruiting sources, and attracting best of class candidates
- As a first point of contact with the candidate, the IT Recruiter will be representing both the company and the brand by providing one company with many opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years IT recruiting experience, including full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique Job Code: 36956