Our client, a nationwide software services company, is looking for an IT Recruiter for a 3+ month engagement. This IT Recruiter must have 5+ years of experience and provide excellent service and communication to candidates and hiring managers. If you are looking for your next IT Recruiting project, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is searching for a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for technical positions in Salesforce, i.e. Architects, Project Managers, Developers and more. Our client is an innovative leader in technology services and is looking for an energetic IT Recruiter who enjoys working independently and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to continue delivering their awesome candidate experience.This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting as well as recruiting process support to the organization. This Recruiter will contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions, with focus on technical roles. This Recruiter must be flexible in their approach to work, balancing multiple requisitions and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit both locally, nationally and globally for various corporate and field positions
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Utilize a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Experience recruiting candidates with a commercial application experience such as Salesforce
- Use technical IT language to communicate with potential candidates about open opportunities
- Anticipate staffing needs and related issues, utilizing creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods
- Collaborate with hiring managers and full-cycle recruiters and candidates to keep communication channels open and flowing during the recruiting process
- Develop proactive IT sourcing techniques including mining resumes, selling the positions to potential candidates, networking and contacting recruiting sources, and attracting the best candidates
- Meet quality, time and satisfaction objectives
- As a first point of contact with the candidate, the IT Recruiter will be representing both the company and the brand by providing one company with many opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in technical recruiting
- Salesforce recruitment experience required
- Strong understanding of software (Salesforce), with ability to speak professionally and in detail with candidates
- Nationwide search experience
- Demonstrated success on sourcing methods and techniques
- Excellent communication, relationship building and consulting skills with the ability to lead by influence
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Strong communication between hiring managers and candidates, emphasizing a positive candidate experience
- Demonstrated team attitude and proactive approach to work
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Self-sufficient and a go-getter who utilizes a variety of resources
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 38997