Our natural foods industry client is looking for an IT Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract engagement. Collaboration is key for our client along with a culture of feedback, so this candidate should value both. Our client is passionate about providing healthy food choices for the world. If you are an IT Recruiter looking for your next project, this may be the role for you!
Our natural foods industry client is searching for an experienced Recruiter who has experience recruiting for technical positions. Our client is looking for an energetic IT Recruiter who enjoys working independently and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to continue delivering an awesome candidate experience. Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting as well as recruiting process support to the organization. This Recruiter will contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions. This Recruiter must be flexible in their approach to work, balancing multiple requisitions and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit locally and nationally for various IT positions such as storage administrators, compliance advisers, due diligence advisers and more
- Must be consultative, professional, and diplomatic as this individual will be partnering with many department heads on higher level critical roles.
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Use technical IT language to communicate with potential candidates about open opportunities
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Utilize a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Anticipate staffing needs and related issues, utilizing creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods
- Collaborate with hiring managers and full-cycle recruiters and candidates to keep communication channels open and flowing during the recruiting process
- Develop proactive IT Sourcing techniques including mining resumes, selling the positions to potential candidates, networking and contacting recruiting sources, and attracting best of class candidates
- As a first point of contact with the candidate, the IT Recruiter will be representing both the company and the brand by providing one company with many opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years IT recruiting experience, including full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39233