We are seeking a Recruiter to join our client’s HR/People Team. The responsibilities of this recruiter will include keeping up to date regarding company hiring and internship programs, designing and optimizing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through their ATS system and social media and identifying future hiring needs.
The successful candidate will be proficient at conducting interviews, data management, and keeping on top of local and national employment law and legislation. A great recruiter will assess every candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge in relationship to a job’s requirements. Excellent interpersonal skills, organization, and attention to detail are required. We're seeking an evangelist of QOL workplaces and positions. If you are interested in this recruiting position, please let us know!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Update candidate data in Applicant Tracking System
- Schedule and conduct phone screens with candidates
- Assess talent via phone screen process then communicate and partner with recruiting team to determine next steps
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruiting strategy that helps meet organizational goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruiting partners’ and managers’ needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience
- Technical recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to find new ways to reach talent
- Must be collaborative, with the ability to build strong partnerships with clients, the HR team, and candidates
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements
- Strong computer and ATS skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.