Company is committed to conducting its worldwide business according to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. The value set forth of standards are of sound behavior and accountability that is expected of all employees. Would you like to join our amazing team?
Responsible for the development of technical specifications, design, code, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of client web sites, services and applications. This position is also responsible for developing and customizing integrations for web related applications. The individual will have superior technical skills, and have the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources.
· Design, develop and/or customize web reports and forms to meet functional business requirements.
· Design, develop, and test complex custom applications (e.g. components, templates, packages, services, APIs).
· Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
· Write and maintain technical specifications.
· Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
· Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
· Develop documentation to detail development, logic and testing processes.
· Provide technical expertise necessary to support daily operations in web applications.
· Provide after-hours on-call support as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· Minimum of six years total experience designing, developing and managing web environments.
· Experience with one or more web environments including Adobe AEM would be a plus
· Strong proficiency in SQL, middleware and workflow.
· Deep understanding of systems architecture and underlying data structures and relationships.
· Working knowledge of API packages and web services.
· Ability to work with vendor support (i.e., open and manage problem tickets).
· Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
· Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
· Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly motivated, self-starter.
· Experience establishing and working with Agile Methodology.
Skills/Abilities/Competencies (Experience with one or more)
· Web UI & Dev. Tools: BootStrap, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Ultradev, HomeSite, JDK, JBuilder, Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks etc.
· Portal/ECM: LifeRay
· Web Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat, IBM WAS.
· WCMS: Adobe AEM
· PIM: Enterwork Enable PIM
· Middleware: Oracle ICS
· Ecommerce: SAP Hybris
· Office Tools: MS Office, Innotas, Visio, Acrobat Pro, Open Office
· Other: GIT, Maven, Bamboo, TCP/IP, FTP, VMWare.
· Operating Systems: MS Windows, Redhat Linux, AIX.
· Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Java Content Repository (JCR)