Jr. Software Developer – C#.net
We’re able to attract top-level talent—and keep our valued employees happy—by providing a working environment that is productive, positive, professional and fun. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. Our employees are the heart of our company and we’re dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
Our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries. Our focus is on meeting our clients’ specialized payment needs by providing solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely and seamlessly thus benefiting our clients and those they serve.
Because we want to be the best, we're looking for the best talent. Joining our company will give you the opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-paced team whose technology leads the payment industry. Leading the industry has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. If you have the dedication and drive to be the best in your field, joining our team will get you there.
What you’ll be doing:
• Develop customer-facing web applications using industry leading technologies
• Work on software development projects including design, development and deployment
• Collaborate with teammates daily
• Take direction and learn from senior level developers
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other Agile meetings, including backlog grooming and sprint planning.
• Commute to, and work in an office environment
Who you are:
• U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
• BS Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience
• 2 or more years of overall software development experience
• 2 or more years of experience developing web applications
• 2 or more years of experience with relational databases, including SQL, TSQL, Entity Framework, database design and best practices (SQL Server preferred)
• 2 or more years of experience with C#, .NET, MVC and numerous Web development technologies such as Bootstrap and Telerik Kendo UI
• 2 or more years working with or designing RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of software development best practices and principles, including Agile methodologies
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Self-directed, detail oriented, creative problem solver
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
• Must have strong multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Knowledge of web application security. Experience with PCI preferred
• Experience with test-driven development and unit testing
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: jQuery, JSON, Git, NodeJS
What we offer:
• 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD Insurance
• Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
• 401(k) Plan with employer match
• Opportunities to create processes and structure
• Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
• Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally