Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Born in Minneapolis, Parqa was developed to fill the needs of our parent company, Versique Search & Consulting. In order to compete in today’s world, you need to be found. Versique sought out experts in Digital Marketing to make sure they rose to the top of Google search. Due to the success Versique had with those efforts, they realized they could help other firms do the same thing if they were able to replicate that process, thus our agency and Parqa was created.
The Junior Digital Marketing Specialist will work alongside the Parqa team to help plan, organize and execute marketing campaigns for our clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist will utilize SEO, paid search, social media advertising, and content marketing to help build our client’s brand. This person will be provided Digital Marketing training by our Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, so a willingness to learn quickly and follow direction is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the development of effective promotions and campaigns using online marketing channels including: search engine optimization, local optimization, pay per click optimization, content marketing, social media advertising
Take direction from account managers to implement strategy for client accounts.
Comfortable interpreting Google Analytics or other site analytics suites to assess quality of site traffic including conversion rates, revenue, etc.
Provide feedback to account managers and other digital marketing specialists on opportunity areas for clients
Able to develop strong internal relationships with the team and external relationships with clients.
Perform market research using agency-level tools
- Excellent time management, communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with a strong ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new applications, tools, and processes related to social media and digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role