Key Account Manager
80 year-old company, in start-up mode, looking to add a top tier Key Account Manager to their team to keep up with the growth.
Our client is the global leader in their niche piece of the computer hardware industry. They own the marketplace and work with the largest original equipment manufacturers in the space. They are looking for an experienced high level Key Account Manager to maintain and grow one of their largest accounts .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct sales and service calls to the end user customer
- Maintain relationships with existing account as well as prospect for potential new business opportunities
- Preparation of customer proposals and staying with the process resulting in closing the business
- Work with procurement and supply chain to ensure the achievement of deadlines and goals
- Cultivate and service customer relationships to ensure current and future sales
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure proper design and customer satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4-year degree required (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience
- 5+ years selling into the OEM space
- High level of technical aptitude
- Background in solution, value-add sales
- Customer centric attitude
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (some international)
- Basic computer knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.